Harden is currently looking for a Receptionist. The candidate will join a young and dynamic environment.
Head office: Vaudreuil-Dorion
Position: Full time (8:30am to 5pm) for 40 hours per week
Duties and responsibilities
- Answer and dispatch phone calls.
- Greet visitors.
- Manage conference rooms.
- Handle correspondences (emails & letters).
- Manage President’s and executive team calendars.
- Review incoming newspapers and magazines and keep articles pertaining to Harden Group.
- Responsible for office supplies and proper functioning of kitchen.
- Responsible for all office management issues (service calls, building issues).
- Municipal notices.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- College degree is a plus.
- Master the French and English language, spoken and written.
- Possess knowledge of office software.
- Demonstrate good communication skills and negotiation, autonomy, high availability, initiative and a sense of organization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Maintains confidence by keeping information confidential.