Harden is a family-owned real estate development company established in 1985. We are defined by our integrity, quality, stability and our commitment to our long-term business plan which continuously strives on adding value to our portfolio and contributing to the many communities in which we invest our time and resources. With over 60 years of experience in the retail industry, our objective is to offer our tenants the best possible conditions for them to be successful within our markets.
Senior Project Manager
Harden is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager. The candidate will join a young and dynamic environment.
Head office: Vaudreuil
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare detailed budgets and calendars for current and/or future projects;
- Review all major subcontractor and material offers;
- Coordinate with the development team, architects, and other professionals in project design and planning;
- Review and approve all construction plans;
- Update construction progress reports;
- Manage construction schedules to ensure timely deliveries;
- Reviews activity, cost, operations and forecast to determine progress toward goals and objectives;
- Review all work in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, building codes and company standards;
- Ensure that site safety programs are respected;
- Maintain customer relationships and manage conflict resolution;
- Develop relationships with consultants, contractors, suppliers and evaluate their performance;
- Comply with all policies and procedures;
- Inspect all construction sites for quality control throughout the construction process by visiting on construction sites, instructing staff, meeting and educating contractors;
- Ensures all codes, municipal and government laws are enforced on all sites;
- Support the Leasing and Development Department by preparing estimates for tenant work schedules
- Any other work related to the group’s construction activities.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in a similar position (Experience in building both commercial projects (shopping centers and offices) and residential ones;
- Master the French and English language, spoken and written;
- Possess knowledge of office software;
- Demonstrates good communication skills and negotiation, autonomy, high availability, initiative and a sense of organization;
- Ability to work under pressure.