Harden is a family-owned real estate development company established since 1985. We are defined by our integrity, quality, stability and our commitment to our long term business plan which continuously strives on adding value to our portfolio and contributing to the many communities in which we invest our time and resources. With over 60 years of experience in the retail industry, our objective is to offer our tenants the best possible conditions for them to be successful within our markets.
Financial Analysis Director
Harden is currently looking for a Financial Analysis Director. The candidate will report to the Vice President,
Finance and will join a young and dynamic environment.
Head office: Vaudreuil-Dorion
Position: Full time
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs financial analysis models for investments, acquisitions and sales;
- Develops performance indicators with managers and ensures their regular measurement;
- Participates in cash flow forecasts;
- Participates with the VP Finance in financing projects;
- Participates, documents and updates various established processes;
- Improves processes related to company finances in order to enhance the efficiency and quality of the information;
- Participates in the implementation of a new computer system;
- Leads the performance measurement process and its related reporting for the entire organization;
- Produces standardized investment and project performance reports for the management team;
- Assists the VP Finance during special ad‐hoc projects;
- All other related tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CPA or Bachelor’s degree in finance;
- Have a minimum of 7 to 10 years of relevant experience;
- Experience in real estate (an asset);
- Excellent computer knowledge;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (advanced Excel ‐ in‐depth knowledge);
- Rigor and organization;
- Sense of analysis and synthesis;
- Be innovative;
- Ability to work within deadlines;
Harden is offering:
- Salary commensurate to individual’s skill level;
- Group Insurance;
- Enriching work environment;
- On‐site gym accessible at all times;
- Be part of a growing company.