Harden is a family owned real estate development company established in 1985. We are defined by our integrity, quality, stability and our commitment to our long term business plan which continuously strives on adding value to our portfolio and contributing to the many communities in which we invest our time and resources. With over 60 years of experience in the retail industry, our objective is to offer our tenants the best possible conditions for them to be successful within our markets.
Project Coordinator, development
We are currently looking for a Project coordinator, development to coordinate and do follow-up on development and construction projects. The candidate will report to the Senior Director, development and will work in support with the Vice president, Construction. This person will join a young, dynamic and expanding team.
Head office: Vaudreuil-Dorion
Position: Permanent with flexibility in the schedule to be able to visit sites when needed
Duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate development and construction projects including coordinating the approval of professional plans with internal resources;
- Coordinate and follow-up on the administrative and technical aspects related to the project: administrative correspondence, opening and closing project files, preparation and follow-up of tendering and contracts, coordination of plans and specifications, transmissions of documents between the various internal and external resources and partners;
- Develop and update project schedules, including development and construction activities as well as obtaining various approvals when required;
- Follow-up of the professionals;
- Verification of plans produced against design criteria and contract;
- Assist in the development and conception of project tasks, including tracking deliverables and obtaining approvals in a timely manner;
- Follow-up during the various stages of construction for coordination with the internal and external teams;
- Follow-up on the production of site reports from various professionals, confirmations of conformity, certified measurements;
- Support to the Senior Director, development and the Director, construction for all other tasks and for the production of internal and external reports;
- Participate actively to improve the development of the department by preparing documentation and deployment of new processes and policies.
- Project management skills with a good sense of organization;
- Constructive team spirit and results-oriented;
- Strong skills for multidisciplinary team coordination and good communication skills;
- Aptitudes with computer software and the Office suite;
- Knowledge of MS Project (an asset);
- Ability to read plans;
- Ability to use AutoCAD (an asset);
- Ability to work on various issues simultaneously in tight deadlines;
- Ability to interact with people positively and constructively;
- Attention to detail and self-motivation;
- Know how to maintain trust by keeping all information confidential.
- Salary commensurate to individual’s skill level;
- Group insurance plan;
- Possibility of career advancement;
- Enriching work environment.
Please send your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org