We hope you have an enjoyable shopping experience with us!
Similar to the precautions we put in place prior to closure, we are taking appropriate steps to protect and support our guests, tenants and employees. We have implemented many enhanced safety protocols that follow the guidance of our provincial and municipal health authorities in order to provide a safe environment for all. This is still a highly dynamic situation and we continue to monitor direction from government and public health authorities, and we will implement appropriate actions as they become available.
Principal measures in place to provide a safe environment for all:
- Safety protocols in all our properties include amongst others:
- precautionary signage reminders of physical distancing, washing of hands, and protective face coverings;
- Face covering mandatory in interior public spaces;
- directional arrows on the side-walks to direct pedestrian traffic flow;
- cleaning of all frequent touch points including door handles, common area surfaces, washroom fixtures, etc.;
- addition of several sanitizing stations ;
- closure of our outdoor parks until further notice;
- restrictions on outdoor benches;
- protective wear for our onsite employees.
- Ongoing communication with onsite employees and tenants advising them of our protocols, policies and recommended practices to keep them safe and mitigate transmission.
- Increased safety measures in all our construction sites that include physical distancing, sanitising stations and protective wear, amongst other initiatives.
- Work from home protocols where appropriate for our employees, and a restriction on all business travel and in-person meetings for the foreseeable future.
- From October 1 to 28, restaurant dining rooms are closed. Several restaurants offer their menu for pickup or delivery. We invite you to check directly with them.
We would like to thank you for your support, and cooperation.